Contact Staffordshire Highways for:
• Lighting columns not working
• Traffic lights out of action
• Drain covers missing
• Problems with pavements or kerbs
• Overgrown hedges
Call: 0300 111 8000
Download the Free Smart Phone app Use: “My Staffs” app
Contact South Staffordshire Council for:
• Dog fouling
• Fly tipping
• Issues relating to licensing, such as alcohol, taxis & food
• Public health concerns
• Overgrown/untidy alleyways
• Problems on grass verges within villages
Call: 01902 696000
Use: “My Staffs” app
Contact Severn Trent for :
- Water Leaks
- Drain Issues
- Man Hole Covers loose or missing
- Water supply issues.
Emergencies Only (24hrs) 0800 783 4444
Contact First Response:
• If you have serious concerns about the safety of a child or young person up to the age of 18.
• If you think a child or young person is being harmed or is at risk of being harmed.
• Worried that a child is living in circumstances where they are treated badly and not cared for properly.
Call: 0800 1313 126
(Mon - Thurs 8.30am – 5.00pm, Fri 8.30am to 4.30pm)
0845 604 2886 (Emergency out of hours number)
Contact the police immediately:
• If you see a crime taking place.
• If you wish to report a crime after it has happened.
• If you have information relating to a crime.
• If you consider something or someone to be suspicious or connected with terrorism.
Call 0800 789 321