Reporting Problems

Header Image

How to report problems & concerns

The parish council is happy to forward complaints and concerns of local residents to the relevant authorities but it is usually quicker to report matters direct. Below are some examples of how to get action as quickly as possible:

Contact Staffordshire Highways for:

• Potholes
• Lighting columns not working
• Traffic lights out of action
• Drain covers missing
• Problems with pavements or kerbs
• Overgrown hedges

Call: 0300 111 8000
Download the Free Smart Phone app Use: “My Staffs” app

Contact South Staffordshire Council for:
• Dog fouling
• Fly tipping
• Issues relating to licensing, such as alcohol, taxis & food
• Public health concerns
• Litter
• Overgrown/untidy alleyways
• Problems on grass verges within villages

Call: 01902 696000
Use: “My Staffs” app

Contact Severn Trent for :

  •  Water Leaks
  • Drain Issues
  •  Man Hole Covers loose or missing
  • Water supply issues.
Emergencies Only (24hrs) 0800 783 4444 

Contact First Response:

• If you have serious concerns about the safety of a child or young person up to the age of 18.
• If you think a child or young person is being harmed or is at risk of being harmed.
• Worried that a child is living in circumstances where they are treated badly and not cared for properly.

Call: 0800 1313 126
(Mon - Thurs 8.30am – 5.00pm, Fri 8.30am to 4.30pm)
0845 604 2886 (Emergency out of hours number)

Contact the police immediately:

• If you see a crime taking place.

Call 999

• If you wish to report a crime after it has happened.
• If you have information relating to a crime.

Call 101

• If you consider something or someone to be suspicious or connected with terrorism.

Call 0800 789 321